Through the Safari Club International Foundation's myriad humanitarian programs, SCI chapters and individual members demonstrate the highest levels of philanthropy by directly reaching out to people in need throughout the world. Join us and help make a difference!We invite you to be a part of the SCI Foundation Humanitarian Services team. We gladly accept donations for all of our programs.
- We feed millions of meals to the hungry each year through the Sportsmen Against Hunger TM program, which shares the harvest of nature's resources;
- We provide humanitarian relief efforts and offer free healthcare and supplies to impoverished communities around the globe via the SafariCare TM program (Blue Bag program);
- We introduce the blind, visually-impaired, and handicapped to the wonders of wildlife through the hands-on wildlife learning experience that is our Sensory Safari TM program;
- We help those with life-threatening or terminal illnesses through our SafariWishTM program;
- We promote courage and dignity while enabling the disabled to enjoy the great outdoors and fulfill lifelong hunting wishes via our Disabled Hunter TM/Pathfinder TM program.
For more information about SCI Foundation Humanitarian Services programs,
contact the Humanitarian Services Department at 1-520-620-1220.